Let's set up a mailing list for coordination with ECMA and Web IDL discussion

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 16:33:22 -0700
To: "public-webapps@w3.org WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>

ECMA TC39 (the group responsible for ECMAScript) has expressed a
strong interest in having a list for joint discussion with the W3C,
and particularly the Web Apps WG. And they are especially interested
in review of Web IDL. I suggest we set up <public-scripting@w3.org>
(name suggested by Mark Miller) as a list managed by the Web Apps WG
for both purposes - discussion of Web IDL, and other scripting-related
coordination issues. I think this would be better than the massive
cross-posting we've experienced over the past few days.

Does this sound like a good idea to everyone? If so, how quickly can
we get it done?

Regards,
Maciej