Re: Web IDL Garden Hose (was: ECMA TC 39 / W3C HTML and WebApps WG coordination)

Something worth keeping in mind when thinking about low-traffic lists
is the context-switch cost for casual contributors. Even
very-low-traffic lists carry a very large historical and conceptual
overhead that must be loaded into one's brain when responding.

-- Yehuda