[selectors-api] Matches Selector Interface

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 03:06:55 +0200
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,
   I have checked in the first copy of Selectors API Level 2, and have
defined the matchesSelector() API.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api2/#matchtesting

Everything else in the spec is currently identical to level 1.  I had to
do some minor shuffling around to make things easier to define, but
otherwise, no normative changes.

I also fixed up the IDL for the NodeSelector interface to match the
current WebIDL requirements. I made these changes to the level 1 spec too.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/