Re: ECMA TC 39 / W3C HTML and WebApps WG coordination

I'll think about it. I was mostly hoping to start a discussion about
alternatives. I think the bottom line here is that while the spec is
well-optimized for implementors, it is not very well optimized for
consumers. I suppose it would be possible to say that this stuff is *only*
for implementors. I'd prefer if it were also readable for those trying to
use the specification.
-- Yehuda

--
Yehuda Katz