Re: FYI: W3C Workshop on Access Control Application Scenarios; Nov 17-18 in Luxembourg

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 02:18:02 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> Given WebApps' CORS spec, this Workshop (November 17-18 in Luxembourg)
> may be of interest to you:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2009/policy-ws/cfp.html

Thanks Art. I looked into this and couldn't really figure out how CORS
relates. And if I just misunderstood it, does that mean I should submit a
position paper on CORS? The scope seems quite broad so I guess it might
fit in somehow, but then we already have a WG that handles it...

It also sounds like it has overlap with the IETF activity on OAuth.

(Personally I get quite lost in the sea of terminology used on that page
:-))

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/