Re: WebDatabase bug tracking

From: Nikunj R. Mehta <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:51:00 -0700
Cc: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
On Sep 21, 2009, at 2:51 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Sep 2009, Nikunj R. Mehta wrote:
>>
>> Can we have another component added to Bug tracker for WebDatabase? I
>> feel the need to track several bugs and am not at all comfortable
>> with
>> asynchronous email (with long delays in between).
>
> The e-mails I still have pending are listed here:
>
>   http://www.whatwg.org/issues/#websql

 From the current WD,

If you wish to make comments regarding this document, please send them
to public-webapps@w3.org (subscribe, archives) or whatwg@whatwg.org
(subscribe, archives), or submit them using our public bug database.
All feedback is welcome.

I would like to have a consistent place to report this and that would
seem to be W3C. In any case, thanks for giving me an idea about what
is on your to-do list.

Nikunj
http://o-micron.blogspot.com