From: marcosscaceres@gmail.com [mailto:marcosscaceres@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Marcos Caceres
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:17 PM
To: Marcin Hanclik
Cc: Robin Berjon; public-webapps WG
Subject: Re: Normalization, was: RE: [Widget URI] Internationalization, widget IRI?

Marcin,
Lets try this another way. Can you make me a widget that explicitly
demos the problem? I will then run it against our implementation and
see what happens.

I will also add the widget to the test suite, to make sure we expose
and potential misunderstandings in the spec wrt URIs.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.