Re: [widgets] Comments on Section 6 of the 18-Aug-2009 LCWD of A&E spec

On Sep 13, 2009, at 23:23 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
> That is, because widget is assumed to be bound to the global scope of
> widget, we can test for it's presence without needing to qualify the
> object with it's global context (which, normally would be 'window'.).
> The problem is that what is meant by the "global object context" is
> not defined. We might need to leech some HTML5 terminology to make
> this more clear.

Hmmm, I think that we can reference E262 for that, it ought to be
enough (and then implementations normally make that window, but that's
not for us to say).

One thing I'm not sure about: in the start file only?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/