[web databases] SQLStatementErrorCallback

From: Dumitru Daniliuc <dumi@chromium.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:24:15 -0700
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,

When talking about statement error callbacks (point #6, section 4.3.2), the
spec says:
1. If the error callback returns false, then move on to the next statement,
if any, or onto the next overall step otherwise.
2. Otherwise, the error callback did not return false, or there was no error
callback. Jump to the last step in the overall steps.

What should happen if the callback doesn't return anything (undefined)?
Should we jump to the transaction error callback? Can/should we clarify this
in the spec too?

Thanks,
Dumi