Re: FileReader objects for loading local files on local web pages

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:13:22 +0200
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Michael A. Puls II <shadow2531@gmail.com>
Hi,

On Aug 18, 2009, at 04:37 , Michael A. Puls II wrote:
> I think it'd be great to have a *simple to use* API specifically for

The DAP WG is just getting started and will amongst other things
define an API for file system access. Whether it will be available to
local pages is a matter that I believe is likely to be solved in a
manner different from the one you are proposing but mechanisms to make
that possible are certainly part of the deal. I encourage you to join
the public list (where all business is conducted) as well as to review
the existing proposals.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/