Re: [Window/View Modes] Naming + Feature vs. Query: suggested changes

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:20:17 +0200
Cc: Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: marcosc@opera.com
On Aug 18, 2009, at 14:52 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
>> Otherwise probably the viewmodes should be co-standardized by CSS WG.
>
> That would be nice and helpful. I'm sure we will have to get them to
> help us at some point regardless. We are stepping on their toes with
> this spec, after all. Our aim should be to get this spec to a point
> where we can take the spec that the CSS working group for review and
> approval.

Last I checked the CSS WG had more specs on its plate than we'll
probably see released in our lifetimes, so I wouldn't expect them to
mind that other people are helping out :) But it certainly would be
nice to ask them to review our stuff as early as possible  do we have
overlapping membership? Otherwise I'm happy to drop them an email.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/