Re: [widgets] Seeking comments on Last Call WD of Widgets: APIs and Events spec; deadline 15 Sept 2009

From: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:02:36 +0100
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
6.4.2 Usage Example

I haven't come across the syntax: "widget.preferences[key]" before -
all previous discussions have used the syntax:
"widget.preferences.getItem(key)", which is the syntax used in
WebStorage [1]

I presume the example is in error.

-S

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-webstorage-20090423/#the-storage-interface