Re: CfC: publish new WDs of XHR and XHR2; deadline 18 August

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:23:10 +1000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Arthur Barstow:
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish new WDs of the XHR and
> XHR2 specs.
>
> As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
> encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline
> for comments is August 18.

+1 for publishing.

The copyright year probably needs to be bumped up to 2009 for both
drafts.  Also, XHR2 references the XHR document as “The XMLHttpRequest
Object”, but it seems to have been renamed to just “XMLHttpRequest”.
I think it looks slightly strange to have <code> in the <h1>, though.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/