Re: Widget Accessibility

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:29:16 -0400
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: ext Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>, Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Simon,

On Aug 13, 2009, at 1:45 PM, ext Simon Harper wrote:

> As far as I can see, the browser is the (JavaScript+HTML)
> interpreter, therefore a richer accessibility bridge is required,
> which will not be addressed by ARIA alone.

If you have any specific accessibility-related requirements for any
of the WebApps WG's specs [1], especially our widgets specification
suite [2], please send us the info/pointers.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus#Widgets_Specifications