Re: please fix status of File Upload editor's draft

From: Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:35:38 -0700
To: Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>
CC: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, public-webapps@w3.org
Garrett Smith wrote:
> Good to get more notice on the API, but saying things like "Arun is a
> great guy" in that same entry indicates impartiality.

He's a reasonably good guy, though :-)
> AISB, the "2006" uri returns the latest "editors draft" and the
> "Latest public version" at "/TR/file-upload/" has old content.

This spec. has a long history.  The CVS repository is misleadingly
named, so it has "FileUpload" in it, which confuses people.  And there's
the date issue ("2006").  Both should be fixed, and are on my list of
"ToDos."[1]

-- A*
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JulSep/0597.html