Re: Treating persistent storage as cookies: mozilla & safari

I agree with Marcos that public-webapps should not be used for overly
detailed implementation discussions. However, it is often the case
that implementation discussion is welcome if not necessary e.g. for
the WG to make rational decisions.

Of course it is a judgement call as to when a discussion is "too"
detailed. In this particular case, I do not think the line has been
crossed.

-Regards, Art Barstow