Re: WebDatabase/WebStorage (was Re: Points of order on this WG)

For what it's worth I don't think using the word "Web" in the name
makes the connection that this is *the* *only* specification for
storage for the web. I'll also point out that specs can be renamed at
any point in the future if it turns out that the name is confusing.

I also think the name of the spec is largely irrelevant.

That said, I don't think a name like "SQLDatabase" is a very good name
since there are lots of SQL database specifications and
implementations. Something like WebSQLDatabase would be better. IMHO.
But like I said, I think it's largely irrelevant.

/ Jonas