DataCache API - editor's draft available

From: Nikunj R. Mehta <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:10:05 -0700
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
I have published the first draft of the DataCache API, which is based
on Oracle's BITSY proposal [1]. Here's a link to the draft:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DataCache/
          This document defines APIs for dynamically and statically
serving off-line representations of HTTP resources.

As the Chairs have concluded this to be within the scope of our
current charter, I would request feedback from you so we can
incorporate it before publication as a working draft.

Nikunj
http://o-micron.blogspot.com

[1] http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/feeds/spec/bitsy.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JulSep/0098.html