RE: [widgets] conformance requirements review

Hi Dom,

>>Would it be possible to share the source code of these tools,
>>so that both WebApps and DAP participants could re-use and extend them
>>to fit their needs?
I cannot publish the source code now, also due to the immaturity of the tool.
The tool was developed to fit the format used within BONDI, it does not understand the HTML format used in W3C (HTML is the output, input is WebIDL + doxygen).
I think that if DAP takes BONDI as the base/initial specs, then it would be easier to proceed with the tool support.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Marcin

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646