[widgets] Late comments for the 28 May 2009 LCWD of Packaging and Configuration spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 18:10:46 -0400
Cc: public-i18n-core@w3.org
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Richard, All,

Even though June 19 was the deadline for comments for the P&C LCWD,
we welcome comments for that document at any time.

I created the following document to track late comments and added the
seven comments Richard sent today:

  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Widgets/PandC-LCWD-28May2009

Note we agreed during our July 2 voice conference [1] that late
comments will not be added to this LCWD's Comment Tracking Document [2].

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/07/02-wam-minutes.html#item03
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42538/WD-
widgets-20090528/