Re: [widgets] P&C, outstanding feedbac...

All,

During the Widget group's July 9 conference call, we discussed Josh's
concern and the agreement was to record the concern and to continue
with the current model.

The minutes from that discussion are at [1].

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/07/09-wam-minutes.html#item03