[admin] Seeking clarification of otsi-arch-sec mail list

Hi,

Where can we find: a) a short description of the otsi-arch-sec mail
list (e.g. its function); b) who is subscribed to this list and c)
its Public archive?

Also, is this mail list writable by anyone that has not agreed to the
Turin Rules [1]?

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/images/8/8b/BONDI-W3C-IPR-
Turin-Rules-v04.pdf>