Re: [BONDI Architecture & Security] [widgets] new digsig draft

From: Paddy Byers <paddy@aplix.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:29:32 +0000
To: marcosc@opera.com
Cc: "Hillebrand, Rainer" <Rainer.Hillebrand@t-mobile.net>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, otsi-arch-sec@omtplists.org
Hi,

Agreed. Can we say "were signed with the same certificate" instead?

I understood that Webapps had agreed to add a signature profile that
designates a particular signature as the author signature - and where this
is present it is possible to come up with appropriate precise wording as to
whether or not two packages originate from the same author.

Thanks - Paddy