Re: [widgets] Further argument for making config.xml mandatory

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Priestley, Mark, VF-Group
<Mark.Priestley@vodafone.com> wrote:
>>FWIW, I think this will confuse authors... and irritate the
>>poor souls who need to implement this :)
>
> Other suggestions are of course welcome!
>
> One alternative would be to separate out the non-localisable data into a separate document, eg manifest.xml... But this is also likely to irritate implementers :(

No, the WG are saving manifest.xml for an actual manifest format. Lets
keep it in the config. How was that list of localizable elements
working for you?

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au