Re: [widget-digsig] Editors note to be added to widget signature

revised to be as follows, now that I look at it more closely:

Note:

The Web Applications WG is seeking feedback on required  algorithms
for widget signatures, in particular which algorithms should be
required in addition to RSAwithSHA256. The WG has not yet agreed on
final set of required algorithms.

This Widget Signature specification relies on XML SIgnature 1.1 which
introduces new and stronger algorithms to XML Signature. The XML
Security WG has not yet achieved consensus on required  algorithms in
XML SIgnature 1.1, in particular whether to mandate
ECDSAwithSHA256. The XML Security WG is also requesting feedback on the
FPWD of XML SIgnature 1.1.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia