Re: [widgets] Minutes from 25 February 2009 Widgets F2F Meeting

Please take a look at the FPWD of XML Signature 1.1 which describes
the use of Elliptic Curve algorithms in the context of XML Signature:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-xmldsig-core1-20090226/

Ideally widgets signature should just reference XML Signature 1.1
algorithms.

I also note that the XML Security WG continues to refine XML Signature
1.1 and is looking for feedback.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch