[widgets-digsig] Updated 5.1 with revised Reference constraint text

From: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:02:54 -0400
To: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the Widgets Signature editors draft, section 5.1 (use
of xml signature) with revised text for Reference constraints. This is
revised from what I proposed on list earlier as I tried to make the
two cases clear (and disallow other random external references):

I replaced:

Every ds:Reference used within a widget signature MUST have a URI
attribute. Every ds:Reference to an item within the widget signature
MUST use an IDREF value for the ds:Reference URI attribute, referring
to a unique ID within the widget signature [XML-Schema-Datatypes].
Every ds:Reference to a widget file MUST use a relative URI expressing
the path from the root of the widget resource to the referenced widget
file [URI].

with
Every ds:Reference used within a widget signature MUST have a URI
attribute.

Every ds:Reference MUST be one of the following two kinds of reference:

Reference to content within the same ds:Signature element
Every ds:Reference to an item within the widget signature MUST use an
IDREF value for theds:Reference URI attribute, referring to a unique
ID within the widget signature [XML-Schema-Datatypes].

Reference to a widget file in the same widget resource
The URI attribute of every ds:Reference to a widget file MUST be a URL-
encoded [URI] zip relative path that identifies a file inside the
widget package. A zip relative path MUST conform to the [ABNF] for zip-
rel-path as specified in [Widgets Packaging].

Please let me know any additional comment or corrections. Thanks
Marcos for suggestions to this wording.

(Also removed Inc from Nokia in title page)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/