[widgets] OMTP BONDI feedback deadline reminder - 23rd March

From: David Rogers <david.rogers@omtp.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:33:44 -0000
To: "public-webapps" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Dear all,

I'd like to remind webapps members that the formal period for feedback
on the BONDI candidate release 1.0 specifications is the 23rd of March
2009. I encourage you to provide feedback before that date, in order
that we can consider this before the specification for 1.0 release is
finalised. Feedback can be registered as formal Change Requests at [1].

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,

David.

[1]
http://bondi.omtp.org/Lists/BONDI%2010%20CR%20%20Feedback/AllItems.aspx