Re: [CORS] Preflight algorithm and content types

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:43:36 -0000, Alexey Proskuryakov <ap@webkit.org>
wrote:
> Per the current CORS spec draft, cross-origin request with preflight
> algorithm is followed if Content-Type is set, and it is not one of the
> three predefined types. However, the preflight algorithm itself
> immediately decides to skip preflight if these conditions are true:
>
>   * For request method there either is a method cache match or it is a
> simple method.
>   * For every header field name of custom request headers there either
> is a header cache match or it is a simple header.
>
> It seems that a check for content type should be added here, as well.

It actually affected more places so I changed the definition of "simple
header" to include the restrictions on the Content-Type header. That
seemed better as it keeps the checks (that really should all be the same)
all in one place.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/