Re: [widgets] Comments on Widget Signature update (was RE: Widget Signature update)

On 3/17/09 12:59 PM, Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> I already made this change :) to widget user agent. I think that should
> work...

Sorry to be annoying, but we should be trying to architecturally design
all the specs to behave as independent as possible (and eradicate the
notion of an overall "Widget User Agent"). For the sake of consistency,
I would again ask that we don't use the term "widget user agent" in any
of the specs and just use user agent.