Re: widget signature proposed change: ABNF

the ABNF spec used decimal for the character encoding examples and hex
for the digit range. I thought I should try to be consistent :).
Thanks for the fix on the range, there also a couple of typos in the
proposal text I can fix.

Shall I keep the characters in decimal and change the non-zero-range
to hex? That would match the RFC approach...

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia