[widgets] Opportunities and ToDos ... [Was: Agenda for 5 March 2009 Voice Conference]

Bryan, Marcos, All,

Among the areas we need contributions:

* The "red block" issues in the specs as well as inputs to address
open actions and Issues:

  <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/products/8>

* Widgets test suite - does BONDI have something we can use? I don't
understand how they will objectively evaluate the "goodness" of their
Release Candidate without some type of test suite so surely they must
have something.

* Issue #16 URI scheme spec - no one has yet agreed to take the lead
on this spec:

  <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/16>

* Window Modes specs - I expect Marcos or Arve to let us know what
specific contributions they want

* Widget security model - we've talked about the need for this model
but no one has agreed to lead it. For starters, we will need to
document the relevant use cases and requirements. It may also make
sense to document/investigate related work ongoing as as well as
prior standardization work.

Regarding adding an Editor to any of the specs we have published at
least once (P&C, A&E, DigSig), unless the Editor(s) indicate
otherwise, I am not aware of any opportunities.

-Regards, Art Barstow