Re: [widgets] Content-type sniffing and file extension to MIME mapping

Marcos Caceres schreef:
> Hi Laurens,
> As we no longer require user agents that conform the the packaging
> spec to support any media types, I have added xhtml as a default start
> file (extensions are .xhtml and .xht). This will be in the spec when I
> next check the spec in.

Great, that adresses my concern.

A few editorial comments though:

1. The MIME-type for XHTML is application/xhtml+xml, not
application/html+xml as incorrectly apprears in the list of default
start files [1].
2. The XHTML mapping should also appear in the file identification table
[2].

Thanks,

~Laurens

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/#default-start-files
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/#file-identification-table

--
~~ Ushiko-san! Kimi wa doushite, Ushiko-san nan da!! ~~
Laurens Holst, student, university of Utrecht, the Netherlands