Re: New Progress draft 1.30

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:54:38 +0100, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2009, at 14:15 , Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>> So the question is whether this draft is ready for last call. Ideally
>> there would be test cases available, and more examples, but those are
>> not requirements (although I welcome anybody producing them).
>
> I'd go to LC as that's the only way to be sure people actually wake up
> and comment :)

Actually people have been reasonably good about commenting whenever we
*think* about going to LC :)

> You don't specify what IDL you use, that should probably be clarified.

agree...

> The rest seems fine to me, though it could use a little CSS polish here
> and there.

We accept patches :) Seriously, I have a pretty minimalist sense of
aesthetics, and find it easier to read without too much CSS polish, but I
would be happy to look at anything you think is an improvement.

cheers

Chaals