New Progress draft 1.30

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:15:07 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
(Finally, some progress!)

Hopefully I have resolved ISSUE-79 raised by Ian, by removing the
requirement that lengthComputable be clamped by the user agent.

So the question is whether this draft is ready for last call. Ideally
there would be test cases available, and more examples, but those are not
requirements (although I welcome anybody producing them).

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/progress/Progress.html

cheers

Chaals