W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webapps@w3.org > January to March 2009

Fwd: Draft minutes 2009-03-03 DOM 3 Events telecon

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 04:14:07 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.uqatxteuwxe0ny@widsith.local>
Note that these minutes are a draft. If anyone disagrees with the record,
please say so **on the www-dom@w3.org list*** within one week or these
will automatically become the authorised record.

Summary: (minutes at  
in cleaned up form)

Present: Chaals McCathieNevile, Doug Schepers, Smaug (Olli Pettay),
Carmelo Montanez
New Actions:
ACTION-320 Chaals to get someone at Opera who understands event
     implementation to comment on mutation events
ACTION-322 Chaals to notify public-webapps that discussion has shifted to
     www-dom (done)
ACTION-319 Olli to publish what he has found about mutation event
ACTION-321 Schepers to provide new draft ready to publish as Official
     draft on /TR
ACTION-318 Schepers to research what SVG defines for load.

Resolutions (provisional, pending no objection from the Working Group):
+ Extend ACTION-1 to a week from today.
+ Extend ACTION-6 by a week.
+ Extend ACTION-17 until we have a draft, change ACTION-16 to "Write more
+ Move ISSUE-27 to CORS
+ Move ISSUE-27 to CORS
+ Extend ACTION-312 by a week.
+ We move our discussion to www-dom, and chaals will send reminders every
     month, plus cc minutes and meeting notices to public-webapps with
     reply-to set for www-dom



Charles McCathieNevile  Opera Software, Standards Group
     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg lærer norsk
http://my.opera.com/chaals       Try Opera: http://www.opera.com

Received on Thursday, 5 March 2009 03:15:02 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Friday, 27 October 2017 07:26:14 UTC