Fwd: Draft minutes 2009-03-03 DOM 3 Events telecon

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 04:14:07 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Note that these minutes are a draft. If anyone disagrees with the record,
please say so **on the www-dom@w3.org list*** within one week or these
will automatically become the authorised record.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2009JanMar/att-0003/D3E-webapps-090303.html
in cleaned up form)

Present: Chaals McCathieNevile, Doug Schepers, Smaug (Olli Pettay),
Carmelo Montanez
New Actions:
ACTION-320 Chaals to get someone at Opera who understands event
     implementation to comment on mutation events
ACTION-322 Chaals to notify public-webapps that discussion has shifted to
     www-dom (done)
ACTION-319 Olli to publish what he has found about mutation event
     implementation
ACTION-321 Schepers to provide new draft ready to publish as Official
     draft on /TR
ACTION-318 Schepers to research what SVG defines for load.

Resolutions (provisional, pending no objection from the Working Group):
+ Extend ACTION-1 to a week from today.
+ Extend ACTION-6 by a week.
+ Extend ACTION-17 until we have a draft, change ACTION-16 to "Write more
     tests".
+ Move ISSUE-27 to CORS
+ Move ISSUE-27 to CORS
+ Extend ACTION-312 by a week.
+ We move our discussion to www-dom, and chaals will send reminders every
     month, plus cc minutes and meeting notices to public-webapps with
     reply-to set for www-dom

cheers

Chaals