Re: [selectors-api] Test Suite Analysis (was: Call for Consensus - Selectors API to Candidate Rec)

Just wanted to insert another thanks for going through these tests.
And to John Resig for writing up the tests. Really shows how valuable
tests are and how much they help with improving interoperability.

/ Jonas