Updated Widgets 1.0 Signature editors draft

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:35:33 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, Mark Priestley <Mark.Priestley@vodafone.com>, Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
I've taken a major pass to reorganize and update the Widgets 1.0
Signature specification, taking into account the decision to have
author and distributor roles and to no longer mandate Certificate/OCSP/
CRL processing. I also updated and corrected the example and  added a
section on namespaces as well as other editorial cleanup.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/

Please take a look and indicate any other proposed changes.  We can
probably remove editors notes related to Certificates/OCSP/CRL.

I have not yet added the file processing rules from the packaging
document since we are discussing this item on the mailing list.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia