Re: Widget Packaging and configuration LC review

Marcos,
Iıve read through your feedback and agree on it for all the elements that
Iıve not included in this message.
I guess now weıre left with the discussion on the Mode apart from those last
comments in red  in the following exchange:

From: Marcos CACERES <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:21:07 +0100
To: Benoit SUZANNE <benoit.suzanne@orange-ftgroup.com>, Web Applications
Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Widget Packaging and configuration LC review

Hi Benoit,
Inline comments below. For the sake of the LC disposition of comments,
please be sure to indicate if you are satisfied with the changes I have
made....

On 1/20/09 8:50 PM, "SUZANNE Benoit RD-SIRP-ISS"
<benoit.suzanne@orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
> Here are some comments on the Jan 17th draft:
>

> 1.5 Global Definitions
> There are some misplaced quotes that could be deleted and I propose the more
> generic formulation:
> The [Widgets-Landscape] defines a widget as an end-user's conceptualization of
> an interactive single purpose application for displaying and/or updating local
> data or data on the Web, packaged in a way to allow a single download and
> installation on a user's machine, mobile phone, or any Internet-enabled
> device. Because widgets are packaged, they can be liberally shared by users
> without relying on [HTTP] (i.e., users can share widgets over Bluetooth or
> through other distribution channels).

Fixed.

I find the wording: ³any Internet-enabled device² wider then the ³any
Internet-enabled mobile device²

> A User Agent is the runtime environment in which a widget runs. It is also
> known as a widget engine.

That definition of user agent is not broad enough to encompass conformance
checkers. The definition you suggested is already covered by "widget user
agent".

Thatıs fine, but it needs to be referenced in this section even if it is to
point to the right section, as thi section should list all the difinitions
of this document.

> 6.7 Custom Icons and Default Icons
> An icon must be located either at the root of the widget or in the root of the
> language folder.
> Same distinction as in section 6

Fixed
I still see this uncorrected in the 5.8 section, it should read if Iım
correct ³... Or at the root of the