[widgets] Action 293: Add the tag: scheme to the scheme pros and cons document

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:03:15 -0500
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: ext Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>

Hi Marcos,

To facilitate addressing Action 293 ("Add the tag: scheme to the
scheme pros and cons document"), and to provide an easy way for other
members of the group to contribute to the widget scheme pros and cons
discussion, I copied your slide set to our wiki:

  <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WidgetURIScheme>

Please use this wiki when you address Action 293.

-Thanks, Art Barstow