Re: Seeking implementation status of XBL2

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:17:57 +0100
Cc: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, dev-tech-xbl@lists.mozilla.org
To: Sean Hogan <shogun70@westnet.com.au>

On Feb 10, 2009, at 00:39 , Sean Hogan wrote:
> There are a few active JS implementation projects:

I don't know if there is precedent in counting JS-based
implementations as valid implementation to get a spec out the door
(maybe the Forms WG did it?) but I see no reason not to. In fact, I
could make the argument that they should count *more* as they allow
technology to be deployed faster than the browser churn.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/