[webidl] [Implements] extended attribute

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:30:26 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>

To complement [ImplementedOn] I think we need [Implements]. For instance,
objects implementing the XMLHttpRequest interface must implement the
EventTarget interface can be neatly described in the IDL:

   interface XMLHttpRequest ...

It would be nice if it could be used multiple times as well, e.g.

   interface XMLHttpRequestUpload ...

I am assuming something like this ends up in the Web IDL specification for
now as per IRC discussion.

Anne van Kesteren