Re: Call for Consensus - Selectors API to Candidate Rec

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:21:27 +0100
To: Travis Leithead <Travis.Leithead@microsoft.com>
Cc: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>

Travis Leithead wrote:
> Microsoft also supports publishing. We'd also like to help by
> contributing tests for this spec. Who's the best point-of-contact for
> reviewing and checking in tests?

I am.  Just send me the tests, or a link to them, and I can work in
integrating them, as well as John Resig's tests [1], into the test suite.

I started writing one [2], but it's not yet finished.  I will be making
time to work on it very soon, as it has now become a priority.

[1] http://ejohn.org/apps/selectortest/
[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/selectors-api-testsuite/

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software