Re: [widgets] Renaming "thumbnail" to "screenshot"

No worries. After last weeks Widgets telcon, I came to the conclusion that
if this really is intended to be just a static image of the widget (as it
was sometime before it was deployed), then I suppose it's OK to rename it to
screenshot. That also would leave the term 'thumbnail' to mean an actual
representation of the widget that may be updated live by the widget engine.

The screenshot might not resemble the actual running widget after the end
user has downloaded, installed and ran it, but I guess it's close enough to
be used in a widget gallery (like Arve demonstrated with the Opera Widgets
site).

--Jere