Re: [widgets] P&C 1.0 Last Call WD: localization comments

Hi Marcos,

for the LC disposition of comments:

I checked against the latest Editor's Draft (as found at
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/); all the concerns I raised below have
been addressed. Thank you.

Two *very* minor points about the example in section 6.5:

- "The config.xml file at the root configures English (en/, en-gb/) and
Korean versions of the widget." -- there's that Korean again :)

- Make all the paths on the right side either absolute or relative. (c.f.
'/locales/en-au/cats.html' and 'locales/es/gatos.html').

--Jere