Re: Comments on Widgets 1.0 Security requirements

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:31:35 +0000
To: "Frederick Hirsch" <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "Thomas Roessler" <tlr@w3.org>

Hi Frederick,
On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Frederick Hirsch
<frederick.hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
> Requirements related to widgets should be clearly stated, even if mechanisms
> can be used beyond widgets.
>
> Thus if widgets need expiration then we should be able to articulate both
> the use case and the requirement.

Agreed. We should probably discuss these requirements in this weeks
teleconf and decide on which ones we are going to formally specify as
part of Widgets 1.0 and which can be deferred to XML Dig Sig.

> Thanks for updating the requirements document for the other items.

No problem. Thank you for providing the feedback and helping clarify
the requirements!

Kind regards,
Marcos

--