Re: Origin IETF draft

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:33:34 +0100
To: "Adam Barth" <w3c@adambarth.com>
Cc: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:22:59 +0100, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com> wrote:
> Yeah, Thomas Roessler suggested that.  Would you find that helpful?

I suppose it would mean I have to define a little less :-)

I guess the main question is what CORS still has to define and what the
timeline for the draft is. For me it does not really matter where the
Origin header is defined, although I suppose it would help HTML5 in a
technical sense if it was defined in a standalone draft (although I
suspect that HTML5 will have to depend on CORS anyway for some of its
features).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>