updates Widgets 1.0 Digital Signatures

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:42:07 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>

I have updated the Widgets 1.0 Digital Signatures Editors draft to
reflect the decision on today's teleconference to base the work on XML
Signature 1.1. I also removed the issue for the URI that has already
been corrected. This implements (1) and (3) in the proposal [1].

I plan to add the proposed changes for (2) and (4) in [1] tomorrow,
unless I hear objection by tomorrow morning, so as to get a more
complete draft, which I will expect will still require additional
review.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

[1] plan to add proposed items (2) and (4) in

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JanMar/0039.html

with "Role" attribute changed to "Usage" in #2 with some corresponding
update to the text to mention an "Update" usage and an "Initial-
Install" usage.

and

with MAY changed to MUST for certificate chain validation and OCSP/CRL
verification in #4

---