Update to Widgets Signatures Editors Draft

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:12:57 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>

I have updated the Widgets 1.0: Digital Signatures Editors Draft [1]
as follows:

+ fix SHA-256 URI

+ add RSA-SHA256 URI

+ update example to use SHA-256 and RSA-SHA256 and remove possibly
misleading hash/signature values

+ add signing step for signature properties

+ change headings from Timestamps and WidgetSignatureProfile to
Signature Propertes

+ fix various typos and editorial cleanup of text

Added issue - I suggest we consider referencing XML Signature 1.1,
which will include SHA-256 and other additional algorithms as part of
the specification, but which does not change the XML Signature
namespace.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia