Re: [WebStorage] Property enumeration and checking presence

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 02:28:16 +0900
To: "Nikunj R. Mehta" <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
"Nikunj R. Mehta" <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>, 2009-06-30 09:12 -0700:

>  My question was not clear

Sorry, after re-reading it, I can see now that it was actually
pretty clear -- I just misunderstood.

>  I was inquiring about the term "property enumeration" and not
>  "storage mutex".

I think in this case it means iterating over the Storage object to
get a list of all its properties.

> Similarly, I also wanted to know the
>  meaning of "checking the presence of a property".

I think in Javascript terms at least, it means using the "in"
operator to check if the Storage object has a particular property.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/